Friday Fun

Foodblog (1 of 1)-4

^^I know a lot of you probably saw this pic on Instagram, but had to share here too that I finally organized the tools down in the basement! This antique box of my mom’s was perfect for corralling small bits. (FYI: I have since been warned about the proper storage of 9-volt batteries, and they are all standing head up and not touching ends – I never knew that!) Organization FTW!

Also, I don’t think I mentioned that we successfully sold the bakery to two fabulous new owners, Aileen and Michael Magnotto, back in June. Bittersweet, bittersweet. So happy to pass the torch, and we wish them the best!

GreatHarvestBread (2)

While I was hunting for pictures I found this one of me. Who is that 12-year-old dork?!!?! What was I doing with my hat / hair / earrings? Yikes!!

IMG_8692Blog

This dinner at Mas was so delicious! That green sauce, and those grilled artichokes! Shout out to Melissa 😉

Mas

Did you know Young House Love has a podcast?! I’ve listened to the first few episodes, and it’s great!! Check it out!YoungHouseLoveHasAPodcastJohnSherryPetersik450

This song!! When I first heard it I was NOT a fan. Much like when this song was cool. But they both grew on me, and “Vacation” is now my favorite country song on the radio! “Put a little liquor in my coconut water” – I love it! Sounds like something I would do…

Speaking of songs, I do a Spotify playlist for each season. Here’s what’s on my Summer Party list so far! I love “Peter Pan”! And “Love Triangle” = tear jerker.

Songs

My Bombas socks discount code ends this weekend. So it’s your last chance to get 20% off your first-order purchase, using code KATHEATS!

Kettlebel

These sheets from Target! I bought a set on sale and love them. The pockets are extra stretchy and deep so they never ride up, and I love the texture and softness.

Sheets

 A few fun links from around the web! Yum, yum.

Links

Sweet Mint Limeade

Roasted Salmon with Watermelon Salsa

Have Milk, Will Travel (<— that is pumping dedication!)

Best Runnings Songs For Summer

PB&J Overnight Oats

And finally, guess what we’re doing this weekend?!?!?!?!?

Disco



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ai0dKC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049