Get Your Shine On

Foodblog (1 of 1)-16

Good afternoon! I am wondering if the folks working at my neighbor’s house can hear me singing from my office?! Loud music and singing all the time over here! Guilty and proud of it. Now playing – “Get Your Shine On.”

Mazen and I have been sleeping until 7:30 the past few mornings, and that has made getting up and moving out the door a bit hard. Today I set my alarm because I needed to shower before he got up, and it was nice to have a few extra minutes.

For breakfast I had simple PB&J toast topped with granola and coffee. Mazen had leftover pancakes!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-14

All ready for camp! This is my favorite outfit of his : )

Foodblog (1 of 1)-15

When we arrived he said “Mommy let me show you around” in his most grown-up voice. So cute! I got a tour of the playground, including the inside info that the playhouse has a secret back door!

Mazen (1 of 1)-15

I left him with his group setting up a big tent inside. This week’s theme is “The Great Outdoors” and they’ve been playing with pretend bugs in real dirt (glad it’s not real bugs in pretend dirt!) and making fossils.

Foodblog (1 of 3)

After camp yesterday we went to the splash park and playground. That boy is worn out at the end of the day!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-13

Lunch today was a salad with leftover grilled veggies, leftover fish, tomatoes, lemon dressing, and sharp cheddar cheese.

Foodblog (12 of 15)

Happy Afternoon!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2aBh7Uz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub