Oh Deer

Foodblog (1 of 3)

It’s hard to believe it’s Friday already! Short weeks are the best, especially in the summertime. I can’t wait to see my little Cutie Bean again! Matt has been sending me snaps from the lake, and Mazen’s hair is a shade blonder.

The above pizzas are from Belmont Pizza here in Cville, and boy, are they good! I ordered these bad boys after a soccer game that was near my house, and hosted my team on the patio. Only a few teammates joined me, but it was still fun to hang out and talk about our game strategy. The top pizza is my favorite. It’s called the Rialto and has an olive oil and garlic base that is topped with sausage, feta, spinach, apples, and a sticky-sweet balsamic drizzle. So good!

Foodblog (1 of 1)

^^Spotted on a run, this deer nearly scared me to death! He wasn’t scared of me in the slightest and was about two feet away, right off the path. Creeper! Also seen on that run: another deer, the carcass of something that looked like a miniature horse (I am scared it was a dog) and a SNAKE. Ugh.

Foodblog (6 of 11)

^^I love that wine in a can is a thing now!! Especially now that I’m the only adult in the house, I don’t always want to have to open a whole bottle for myself. And boxes of wine, no matter how much I heart them, are downright dangerous. (“I’ll just have a little two-ounce glass!” – she said, 10 times.) So these single-serving cans are perrrrrrfect for me when I just want one glass of vino. I’m glad we have single serving options beyond the pink stuff in the mini bottle. Now, a warning: I tried the middle guy a few weeks ago and it was NOT ridiculous good wine, as it claims. First it was a bit effervescent, which was not what I was hoping to find as a red wine, but also it just tasted bad, almost like the cork had leaked, except there was no cork! Of the West Side flavors (which I found at Whole Foods), I liked the Chardonnay a lot (I’m not that picky about my Chards) but I haven’t had the Cab yet.

Messa

^^The above was dinner at Mezza, our new tapas restaurant on West Main St. Dinner was delicious, and the bread is fantastic! I loved everything we ate!

Macbook

^^I am obsessed with marble and love this Macbook skin! I’m debating whether to order it, and wondering how difficult the installation is. (I’d probably end up with bubbles and tears in mine!)

Foodblog (5 of 6)

^^Before.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

^^After. (Deer ate the bald spot in the middle!)

 

These PB&J Muffins.

10 Make Ahead Breakfasts.

These sunglasses.

Three Ingredient Creamsicle Smoothie.

Easy S’mores Dip!!

Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl.

These flour sack towels from Target.

^^Link love!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/29rwB0y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049