Red, White & New

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

My patriotic table runners are on the table this week! The underneath layer I bought on sale at Pottery Barn last fall, and my mom found the top one at a shop in Hillsborough.

I also found these star straws at Old Navy. Festive! Served with a morning smoothie mix of banana, oats, milk, and raspberries.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

My overnight oats are looking quite red, white and blueberry too, thanks to all the great summer berries!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-4

But you know my favorite color is currently rose gold or copper (or rose gold or copper). Whatevs! I finally bought these glasses from World Market. LOVE them!! Especially upside-down 🙂

Foodblog (3 of 12)

One can never have too many wine glasses!

Foodblog (4 of 12)

Mazen is signed up for a lot of camps this summer, and he is LOVING them! When I go to pick him up he gets in the car and says “Mama let me tell you about my day”. (Something he learned from me always asking him!) He proceeds to tell me all the events of the morning, although there is a lot of repetition of “pwayed” and, “and then we ate snack/lunch/afternoon snack”. Cute!

This bunny comes out of his cage to play during camp! How cool is that?!

Foodblog (5 of 12)

I am loving the extra work hours and that he’s pretty darn tired at bedtime each night. We do a fun activity every afternoon, whether that’s going to the pool or out for ice cream.

Foodblog (6 of 12)

We went out to the Struckmann’s this week for an outdoor yoga class taught by Sarah’s friend Elyse, who was recently certified to teach yoga and was visiting for the week.

Foodblog (7 of 12)

It was lovely to take in nature with all our senses during the class.

Foodblog (8 of 12) Foodblog (9 of 12)

I took Sylvia home with me for a sleepover after the class! Excluding the fact that both kiddos argued whether the night light should be on or off, it was a perfect sleepover! They didn’t wake up all night.

But don’t they make a cute alarm clock?!

Foodblog (11 of 12)

All dressed for camp!

Foodblog (12 of 12)

I enjoyed this dinner after they were in bed. Salad from Sarah’s, sockeye salmon, and rice with a nice sauce.

Foodblog (10 of 12)

Finally, I love this post Tina wrote!! So true for me too.

Tina

Happy 4th of July long weekend of fun!!!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/299FV61

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub