Lately

Foodblog (1 of 21)

^^Green machine!

That’s also the name of my second summer soccer team. We lost our season pretty badly and had our last game on Monday night. We should have been in the lower division but were put in the top one. Fall women’s league soccer started last Sunday, and boy was it hot out there at 3pm! I had this cooling towel that I soaked with ice water and wore like a summer scarf to keep me from overheating. We lost that game too, but I did score a goal!! Co-ed soccer starts in a few weeks, and I can’t wait to watch Mazen’s first practice too!

Foodblog (2 of 8)

Pre soccer egg sandwich! This was so good. Two eggs, fried, plus brie and apricot ginger jam!

Foodblog (5 of 8)

Check out the difference in color of these two eggs! Two different brands. The darker one is better!

Foodblog (8 of 8)

I’ve been seeing a lot of wine clubs pop up in posts on Facebook and Instagram. They often feature a promotional offer, and I am always willing to give them a try for discounted wine! I signed up for Club W a few weeks ago and loved all four wines that came to my doorstep. I’m going to keep the club going for a few months because it’s so convenient. They have a “refer a friend” program that comes with a $13 off code – a free bottle of wine for you. And for every free bottle you guys get, I get one too. So let’s all drink wine together : )

Foodblog (3 of 21)

I went on a picnic play date with many of the ladies from my mom group a few weekends ago and our only goal was to try to re-enact this photo. The kids are so big now, and our offspring have nearly doubled!

Foodblog (15 of 21)

We love King Family Vineyards for all the space for them to run. And this fun horse!

Foodblog (12 of 21)

(M’s shoes are these Reebok’s with these laces!)

Girl time continued when I went to see “Bad Moms” with my friend Emily. Thought it was pretty good overall! A little over the top, but that was expected. Afterwards we met some friends for dinner at Parallel 38.

Foodblog (16 of 21)

Had to try all the dips!

Foodblog (13 of 21)

We also shared a little pizza, shishito peppers, cauliflower, and shrimp.

Untitled design (1)

Jumping back to breakfast, here’s a yogurt bowl with granola and berries. Simple summer fuel!

Foodblog (1 of 2)

Mazey and I had quesadillas for lunch. Packed with spinach and cheese and topped with Greek yogurt.

Foodblog (1 of 1)

Shrimp and grits for dinner with peppers and heirloom tomatoes on the side.

Foodblog (1 of 3)-2

We had a blast celebrating Naomi’s birthday on Saturday night. We had dinner at the Bebedero bar and shared cake that Naomi’s husband organized. Lauren and I shared guacamole and a steak salad that was so good!

Nightout

Off to squeeze out a few more drops of summer fun!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2cbS0Yi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049