Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 2

Hey, hey! Happy Sunday to you!

Week 2 of my Fall Half Marathon Training was pretty good overall. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to fit in a long run with travel to Santa Barabara, but I did a couple of running workouts, including some speed work, in the hotel gym. Longer runs are definitely a priority next week!

SUNDAY: Off

MONDAY: 40-30-20-10 Bodyweight Workout at home

Monday was a busy day, so I squeezed in this quickie workout during Qman’s nap time. Better than nothing, right?

TUESDAY: Hotel workout

800s running workout

This workout actually took me much longer than expected… probably a solid 40-45 minutes!

WEDNESDAY: Hotel workout

Santa Barbara Hotel Workout

I used 25-pound dumbbells for this workout, and it took me about 20-ish minutes.

THURSDAY: 3.5 miles

running in Santa Barbara

Running is Santa Barbara was so amazing!!

FRIDAY: CrossFit – “Mary” 

Mary CrossFit Workout

My HSPUs are coming along! I finally graduated to one abmat. I got 6+21. Slow and steady. Haha!

Saturday: Off

DEALS ON WORKOUT GEAR

on sale fitness gear

Go-Dry Mid-Rise Printed Yoga Legging for Women ($18) – They also come in a light purple/black.

Mesh-Trim Compression Leggings for Women ($26)

Go-Dry Performance Racerback Elastic Tank for Women ($6.99)

Rebound Racer Sports Bra ($30) – I have this sports bra and wear it quite a lot for both CrossFit and running. I love the adjustable straps!

GapFit Breathe pullover hoodie ($35.99)



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2cHCKmM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub