First Day

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

Hiiiii friends!! Are any of you starting classes today? Hope you packed your lab glasses!!

Flashback to my first day back to school in 2008 🙂

Chem

And fueled up with a healthy breakfast! Eggs / peach / almond butter

Foodblog (1 of 1)-9

I was sad to finish off that Wild Friends almond butter. It was a good one!!

Foodblog (3 of 3)-3

I filled the jar to the brim with hot whipped banana oatmeal, raspberry jam, and Cville Cluster Granola

Foodblog (1 of 3)

We’ve been practicing our ABCs and painting both inside and outside of the lines. Because both are acceptable in life!

Foodblog (2 of 21)

This lunch salad was a cross between a caprese salad and a BLT. Over romaine lettuce I added bacon, heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, bacon crumbles, fresh basil, and pesto.

Foodblog (1 of 1)

And this one had scrambled eggs, hearts of palm, the last of my garden kale, almonds, and Red Hot Blues.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

On the dinner front, Lauren and I cooked a tri-tip steak from Free Union Grass Farm last Sunday night and I ate it all week over salads and leftovers. It was one of the best at-home steaks I’ve ever had!

With crunchy romaine (my latest salad craving) plus buf mozzarella and every herb salad dressing.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-4

And the same thing after soccer late Monday night with a glass of vino : )

Foodblog (1 of 1)-3

And finally, some Belmont Pizza shared with Mazen. The Rialo is SOOOO GOOD! Olive oil and garlic base, sausage, feta, apples, spinach, balsamic drizzle. The balsamic adds the perfect sweetness! Served with a pesto spinach salad. 

Foodblog (1 of 1)-8

Pardon the after-Mazen’s-bedtime dark photos, but wanted to share my two new fall tunics from Title Nine. I am obsessed with everything they make!

Foodblog (19 of 21) Foodblog (20 of 21)

Leggings and boots on the horizon…!

Foodblog (21 of 21)

Gina has me craving fall like whoa!

Cider

And I found this while looking for inspirational quotes. Turns out it was Tina’s! Love it.

Tina

And finally, Brittany had me at S’more with this dip.

EBF



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2bUVyQk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049