Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 4

Good morning and happy Sunday!

I’m actually getting ready to head out for a long run this morning, but I wanted to share my workout recap from last week. It was a decent week overall, but I really wish I had done more running/working out, but, with travel to both Chicago and Newport, I’m happy that I was able to fit in at least a couple of runs this week.

SUNDAY: Off

MONDAY: KFIT

AMRAP 10
Row 200 meters

10 S2OH #95
10 “Stir the Pot” abs on stability ball

–Rest 3 minutes–

AMRAP 10
Row 200 meters
15 Box Jumps
10 Sit-Ups

TUESDAY: 6.5 miles

IMG_1782 (1280x1280)

WEDNESDAY: Off

THURSDAY: 3 miles 

FRIDAY: CrossFit

img_1946

The V-Ups totally got me. I really need to work on my core. It’s been over 2 years since I’ve had Qman!

SATURDAY: Off

Deals on Exercise Gear

deals-on-workout-gear

Downplay Capri – I am obsessed with these comfy pants, and I practically live in jogger styles nowadays. I just throw on a pair of sneakers, and I’m good to go! Perfect for lifestyle/running errands!

Chi Tank Extra Long – Plain tanks for working out are my jam! These ones are lightweight, soft, and totally affordable right now!

Streaker Running Capris – My favorite running capris! I actually own two pairs in different colors because I love them and wear them so much. Trust me, you need them in your life!

Racey Split Shorts – These are such great shorts and only $22 right now!

Rowing machine – This rowing machine is 50% off right now!! I’ve always wanted a rowing machine for at-home workouts because they’re such a great full-body workout and don’t take up a ton of vertical space (like in basements with low ceilings). I’m so tempted to buy one!!



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2dk0JKP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049