Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 5

Holy cow! How is Week 5 of my half marathon training already over?! I can’t believe race day is just 4 short weeks away. Didn’t I just start training!? I already have a couple of 10-milers under my belt, and I’d still like to do a couple of 11/12-milers before taper time (planning on one tomorrow), so I *think* I will feel ready once race day arrives. Anyway, I had a pretty good balance of workouts this week: 3 runs + 3 days of CrossFit. I embraced my inner Dwayne Johnson and things worked out!

SUNDAY: 10 miles

10_mile_long_run

MONDAY: Stroller workout with Qman (2 miles + 200 walking lunges)

IMG_2279 (1280x1280)

TUESDAY: 3.3. miles

3.3_miles

WEDNESDAY: CrossFit

IMG_2305

I did 1 X 20 Back Squats at #145. For the WOD, I got 3 med ball cleans.

THURSDAY: Off

FRIDAY: CrossFit

img_2340

SATURDAY: CrossFit

img_2367

Deals on Workout Gear



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2dUoQNQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049