Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 7

Guys! We’re getting so close to the big day! I did my final long run this morning and then (hopefully) it’s smooth sailing to race day. I’m traveling for work next week, so I’m planning a couple of short runs/workouts while I’m away. Next weekend, I’ll probably do a medium-length run with a couple of short runs during the week and then race day is Sunday. Holy cow. It’s coming up fast, and I really can’t decide whether or not I feel ready for it. There are times that I feel pretty confident about running a good race, but then there are runs that I feel absolutely terrible on. It’s like my body does a 180 from one run to the next. Ugh. I just hope that I have a good day on race day!

_MG_6009

Wearing: Brooks Women’s Dash Hoodie // Brooks Women’s Chaser Pants // Brooks Women’s Launch 3

_mg_5996

The Dash Hoodie is my new favorite hoodie. I wear it ALL THE TIME, and I always receive compliments when I do! It’s super soft with a flattering fit, and I seriously want one in every color!

_mg_6005

SUNDAY: 8 miles

MONDAY: Off

TUESDAY: 6 miles

WEDNESDAY: CrossFit

crossfit cardio lung smoker

This workout was a total lung (and quad) smoker, and I was so glad it wasn’t a minute longer! Also, before WOD, I did 3 X #135 front squats for Strength. Needless to say, my quads were on fire!

THURSDAY: Off

FRIDAY: CrossFit

img_3076

The Thrusters kicked my butt in this workout. Usually #65 isn’t all that bad, but, whoa, they felt HORRIBLE!!!!!

SATURDAY: CrossFit

img_3160-576x1024

This workout was called “Cindy Meets Grace,” and, honestly, the “Cindy” part wasn’t all that bad. I ended up scaling the push-ups since I suck at them, but the pull-ups and squats were no problem. The “Grace” part though… my partner and I split the reps, so I only did 15 Clean and Jerks at 95 pounds. I can’t imagine doing 30 for time!!

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 6

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 5

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 4

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 3

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 2

Fall Half Marathon Training: Week 1



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2eHunXG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049