High-Protein Pumpkin Recipes

Hey, hey!

Now that’s it’s the second week of October, I think we’re even more obsessed with all things pumpkin. I mean, you walk into Trader Joe’s and, holy cow, pumpkin overload. I actually really love pumpkin, so I don’t mind seeing it everywhere. It’s just all the more reason to eat it, right? I also really love meals and snacks that are both tasty and filling, so creating a round-up of high-protein pumpkin recipes was an easy decision. That said, here are some of my very favorite pumpkin recipes that also just happen to be packed with satisfying protein! Enjoy!!

high-protein pumpkin recipes

Soft & Chewy Pumpkin Protein Balls

No-Bake Pumpkin Protein Bars

Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oatmeal

(Wicked Good) Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

Protein Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2cV9siP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049