Places Of Positivity

I have been feeling really happy lately, and some of you have noticed. I am still trying to find myself (do we ever stop?), but I feel like more than ever I am closer to figuring out what makes me happiest. Positivity is like wildfire, and I want to be wrapped in it like the snuggliest, warmest down comforter on a cold, cold day. I hope that you all find KERF to be a virtual place that you leave feeling uplifted and cheerful. I am hoping to focus a bit more on this in the coming months.

The Lively Show Podcast

Lively

I have become absolutely obsessed with The Lively Show! Some of you recommended it to me earlier this year, and I have loved listening to the podcast. Jess brings my spirit up every time I tune in. Her show is a combination of interviews, tips and tricks (love her monthly “Favorites” and Q&A episodes), and uplifting chats about how to live with value-based intention. Jess and her husband have parted ways, and she is a business owner in a similar industry to me, so I can relate to her so much. She has been traveling throughout Europe all summer after selling her house and all of her furniture inside, so you never know what’s coming up next! But most of all, she just radiates positivity!

Foodblog (1 of 2)-2

I bought some of her intention tattoos – love them!

Foodblog (2 of 2)-2

The Yoga Mat

I went to a yoga class last week and while I was hanging out in warrior two listening to the teacher, I realized how much I love it when yoga teachers give mini lectures during class. On this particular day she was talking to us about good energy and ways to keep the positivity flowing using a metaphor of a dam. It was a simple lesson, but I absorbed it like a sponge in the context of such a relaxing and wholesome physical practice.

Surround Yourself With Positive People

Positivity is contagious. You get to choose who your friends are, where you hang out both in real life and online, the actions your kids watch you do, and the choices you make. Just like you might choose to eat something that is nourishing to your body because it makes you feel good, you can choose to affect yourself and those around you by the intentions you radiate. Are those vibes positive or negative?

This video I saw on Facebook recently really calls that to the surface:

I love this quote from the clip:

Positivity Quote by Gary Vaynerchuk

As Gary challenges us, let’s make positivity louder!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2dGnB9o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049