The Haunted House

foodblog-22-of-22

Happy Halloween!!! The scariest day of the year has always been one of my favorite holidays. Mostly because I love October and fall, but I also love costume parties! This year I hosted a small costumed gathering at my haunted house.

foodblog-7-of-22

Double double toil and trouble
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Calling all spirits with costumes made
to my little masquerade!

I’ll have tricks and just a few treats,
there will be spiders and a rockin’ beat.
Join me in fun, but be aware
that terror and fright will also be there.

foodblog-4-of-22

Mazen’s school project was the centerpiece of the living room ; )

foodblog-5-of-22 foodblog-6-of-22

foodblog-3-of-22

Sarah made her famous vomiting guacamole pumpkin!

foodblog-8-of-22

I dressed up as the Statue of Liberty! The bridesmaid dress I wore in my sister’s wedding made the perfect costume. I made my crown using this template. So if you don’t have a costume ready for tonight, wear aqua and print the crown on cardstock!

foodblog-1-of-2

foodblog-2-of-2

My friends surprised me with this birthday cake and song. <3

foodblog-10-of-22 foodblog-9-of-22

We partied into the night, but I rallied for Mazen’s soccer practice the next morning.

foodblog-11-of-22

Look at this sweet boy!

foodblog-12-of-22

Saturday we went for a bike ride on the greenway…..

foodblog-14-of-22

And opened Halloween cards and packages from grandparents!

foodblog-13-of-22

And that afternoon we went to a pumpkin carving party in our neighborhood!

foodblog-17-of-22

I think ours is a skeleton or ghost? You tell me!

foodblog-18-of-22 foodblog-19-of-22

We didn’t compare to the talents of this pumpkin carver!

foodblog-20-of-22

Pot-luck dinner! YUM!

foodblog-21-of-22

Sunday = all day sports. Soccer x2. Keeping up with my fantasy football team that evening!

What are you Halloween plans?! I can’t wait to help Mazen put on his ghost costume.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2e4AaFW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049