This, That, and a Cook Smarts Deal!

Foodblog (2 of 2)-2

^^That’s the face of joy when I told him he could pick out a small toy from the $1 section of a toy store. What you don’t see is the meltdown after he asked for 5 big, expensive toys and I said no. <insert big eye emoji here>

I had a similar meltdown when I made a pumpkin pie smoothie for Mazen this week. “BUT IT’S NOT GREEN!!!” he said with tears in his eyes. I’d consider that an indirect win for spinach 🙂 We’ve been doing  a lot of green smoothies “for our muscles.”

Foodblog (7 of 9)

Raspberries and banana over cranberry clusters cereal from Trader Joes. That was some good cereal!

Foodblog (9 of 9)

For lunch I went to Timbercreek Market one day and had this delicious kale salad with crispy chickpeas.

Foodblog (8 of 9)

Little sea salt chocolate guy for dessert!

Foodblog (9 of 9)-2

Featured lunch #2 – Ina Garten’s chicken salad with Nut Thins and aged cheddar.

Foodblog (2 of 9)-2

Mazen had his second official visit to the dentist and got a thumbs up for his white little teeth. You should have seen the smile on his face when the hygienist started raising the chair up!! “Like a space ship!!” he said.

Foodblog (3 of 9)

Please don’t tell his dentist that he put this sugar all over his teeth the day before!

Foodblog (1 of 2)

Dinners this week included a visit to Random Row for pizza with dada.

Foodblog (5 of 9)-2 Foodblog (4 of 9)

This salad topped with leftovers – noodles, steak and cheese.

Foodblog (2 of 9)

And this Cook Smarts Ma Po Tofu dish. I’ve made this one three times now and love it!! Served with kale and basmati rice.

Foodblog (1 of 9)

On the topic of Cook Smarts, they sent me a special discount code to share with you guys, my BFFs! FRIENDSOFKERF will 20% off a meal plan membership between now and October 11. Cook Smarts has been so instrumental getting me organized with my meal planning, grocery shopping, prep days, and cooking. When life gets a little crazy, I always fall back on it! It’s a service I truly believe in.

CookSmarts

That’s a wrap!!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2dR27GO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049