A Boy And His Dog

foodblog-2-of-3

Technically, Gus isn’t Mazen’s dog (he belongs to my beau), but M sure loves hanging out with him!

foodblog-3-of-3

Gus loves him back, pillow forts and all!! He is such a good sport!

foodblog-1-of-3

I have never had a dog (in my whole life) and didn’t know if I would ever get one (or ever love one, for that matter), but I can say that Gus is the sweetest dog! He’s very well trained, and has such a great personality. He is technically not allowed on the couch, but he often puts his paws in your lap for a hug when you’re sitting down. Yes, the hair cloud that he leaves behind drives me a little crazy, but I’m getting used to it : ) So is my cordless Dyson!

foodblog-3-of-3

Gus eats dog food. Mazen likes to give him dog bone cookies. We hope he doesn’t have an appetite for piggies!

foodblog-15-of-19

We eat overnight oats topped with drippy Whole Foods brand almond butter.

foodblog-1-of-5

A simple turkey, tomato, pickle, and cheese sandwich for lunch with chips. I was starving post-strength class!

foodblog-1-of-2-5

And finally, I’ve been really into panko fish this fall! I splurged on some wild King Salmon – boy was it delicious! I dipped the fish in egg and Whole Foods-flavored panko, and then baked it for about 20 minutes. Then I served it with rice-cooker risotto and roasted asparagus.

foodblog-3-of-5

If you’re wondering, he’s a Lab + Labradoodle mix!

foodblog-1-of-1



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2eZKPCA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049