Highlights From The Week

foodblog-18-of-19

I’ve been working on a few recipes for upcoming posts and these two brunch recipes were home runs! I can’t wait to share them.

No home runs here – just goooooaaaalllllsss! Mazen’s Fall soccer season has come to a close. He loved the practices and hated the scrimmages. His kick has gotten so much better – he’s good!

foodblog-16-of-19

Check out this cute school project. Mazen is 43 inches tall, and the streamer that hangs from the bottom of his self portrait is cut to size!

foodblog-14-of-19

Saturday night chili party! This was the Arrowhead Mills cornbread mix – pretty good and easy to whip together.

foodblog-13-of-19

My guests brought this pumpkin pecan pie with freshly whipped cream!!!

foodblog-5-of-19

This Star Wars play-doh set is great! It came with little moulds with which you can make elephant walkers and lightsabers. I found this one too, and it looks even better!

foodblog-12-of-19

I have written about this Scribble and Write previously, and the stars have aligned with school and number writing because suddenly he loves the challenge of writing all the numbers and letters.

foodblog-9-of-19

When I first moved into my house I left this window open to maximize the beautiful view, but the sun is SO harsh in the mornings that I finally caved and got a shade. I got one of the top-down-bottom-up kinds so you can just cover the sliver of sun you need. What I didn’t realize is how epic this would be as a blog prop to filter the light perfectly onto my table!

foodblog-10-of-19

I’ve been loving gel nails so much this year, that I bought a DIY set so I can do them myself. It is amazing, and is already saving me money. I’m planning to do a post about them soon! This is my all-time favorite gel color, and I choose it 99% of the time.

foodblog-8-of-19

Speaking of sparkles, this is my current phone wallpaper. Loving the glitz!

foodblog-7-of-19
The Rialto from Belmont Pizza is my all-time favorite. I ate a slice of it for lunch with massaged pesto kale salad and a pear.

foodblog-4-of-19

Spotted: this new restaurant coming to the downtown mall! (Anyone get the Gossip Girl reference?)

foodblog-3-of-19

If only we all looked this sharp on a Saturday night 😉 M is loving his “pinstrips” a.k.a. suspenders.

foodblog-11-of-19



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ftCbzW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049