Small Batch Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Protein Balls

Hi, friends! Boy, do I have a delicious, protein-packed treat for you! I hope you’re ready for a new go-to recipe! πŸ™‚

I love a good protein ball, but, man, sometimes I have zero control around them. I often make a big batch on Sundays and they usually last me all week, but there are definitely times that they only make it until Tuesday or Wednesday. They’re so delicious, I just can’t stay away!

Last week, I had a major craving for cookie dough (heyyy, PMS), and I knew if I made a big ol’ batch of protein balls for the week, I’d probably eat them all in like 24 hours. Yup. It happens to the best of us. Long story short, I whipped up a small batch of Cookie Dough Protein Balls for some added portion control and, whoa, they hit the spot. I hope you guys enjoy these babies as much as I do! πŸ™‚

cookie-dough-protein-balls

Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop (30g) vanilla (or coconut) protein powder (I used SFH)
  • 1 tbsp oat flour
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp vanilla cake batter coconut butter <– regular coconut butter would work, but vanilla cake batter flavored would be more delicious! πŸ™‚
  • 1 tbsp creamy almond butter
  • 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • pinch of salt

Directions: Combine ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Batter will likely seem dry at first, but just keep mixing. Roll batter into 4 balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.

Makes 4 balls

Macros: P 6 C 10 F 8



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://carrotsncake.com/2016/11/small-batch-gluten-free-cookie-dough-protein-balls.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049