2016 In Review

foodblog-34-of-44

2016 was a huge year of change for me. It was a year of learning, growing, and adapting. For those who might have missed parts, Matt and I separated early in the year, which pretty much rocked both of our worlds. I think, I hope, we are all happier now. Matt and I remain friendly, and Mazen seems to be doing fine.

I have lots of thoughts on divorce in general that I have thought about sharing, minus any specific details – things like reflecting on divorce with a child verses what I imagine it would be like without – but I am still pondering whether or not I want to jump into topics like that here. I guess I am waiting to see if it feels right. Perhaps with a little more time it might be. My goal with this space is to help others live their healthiest and best lives, so if sharing some of my thoughts helps others going through the same thing then it’s worth sharing.

Despite the changes, Mazen and I had quite a fun year together! And we welcomed some new friends into our lives as well <3 We traveled to the beach twice, started soccer and preK, and played many many games of Batman. And the snuggling was off the charts!!
foodblog-1-of-19 foodblog-2-of-2-copy foodblog-2-of-4-copy-2 foodblog-2-of-4-2 foodblog-2-of-10 foodblog-4-of-6
mazen-3-of-3-4

mazen-10-of-16 mazen8 foodblog-18-of-19 mazen-1-of-1-25 foodblog-1-of-19-copy mazen-8-of-10-2 mazen-1-of-1-6 foodblog-17-of-21 foodblog-7-of-28foodblog-1-of-3-copy-3

Thank you all for following and sharing our adventures!

xoxoxo

The post 2016 In Review appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ikCOeK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049