Deck The Halls

deck the halls

Deck the halls…and the doors, mantel, and tree!!

deck the halls

This weekend was Deck the Halls weekend, and all of the decorations came out to play.

deck the halls

I took Mazen to get a tree first thing on Saturday morning. {At the time, pretzel sticks were way more exciting…}

deck the hallsdeck the halls

She’s a beaut!

deck the halls

I love these two little trees I bought from Grandin Road for the front porch. They light up cordlessly with batteries.

deck the halls

I ate two good breakfasts this weekend. Eggs with Pepper Jack cheese, toast, and a pear.

deck the halls

And then French toast with bacon and grapes.

deck the halls

Lunches were a mish-mash of leftovers and salads.

deck the halls

And then for dinners, I ate cheese.

deck the halls

Christmas parties are in full swing, and I went to a party each day this weekend. I am feeling it this morning, so I’m making this a super healthy week. Cutting back on sugar and alcohol (and cheese!) and amping up home-cooked meals.

deck the halls

deck the halls

These oysters were so good!

deck the halls

Batman and Batman say, “That’s a wrap!”

deck the halls

The post Deck The Halls appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2fZFyjH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049