Merry & Bright

foodblog-3-of-4

Top of the morning to ya! I have been loving grapefruit now that summer berries are gone for the year. I used to take the time to slice, sweeten and eat with a grapefruit spoon, but most of the time I just eat them like an orange! So much faster.

I have been taking this guy for some walks and runs, and he is loving it. Clearly! I think it has given me more excuses to go for walks and runs outside too, so I can see how pets are good motivators for people to get moving!

foodblog-1-of-1-12

Lunch was sardines over a salad with Red, Hot, Blues and aged cheddar. Gotta get in those sardines!!

foodblog-2-of-4

Mazen had his theater class performance last week, and he was a shepherd in the Christmas story. This day is always my favorite preschool day of the year! The show was so cute.

foodblog-1-of-3

But M wanted nothing to do with taking a photo with me this year. Guess he’s too cool now that he’s a “senior.” That face! That hair! (I tried REALLY hard to wet-comb it in the morning.)

foodblog-2-of-3

This flavor. How can the raspberry be SO GOOD and this one be SO BAD! But really the watermelon is the worst.

foodblog-3-of-3

Dinner from Plated! Chicken with a fennel and apple arugula salad. A good one!

foodblog-3-of-4-2

And finally, I LOVE my new ring I bought from Ellen! Now that I am no longer wearing rings on my left hand, my hands feel very empty. Right hand rings have been my jewelry of the year! I really loved this one when trying it on at her open house too.

foodblog-1-of-1-6

See y’all!

The post Merry & Bright appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2hRiXCg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049