Silver Bells, Wedding Bells

foodblog-10-of-16

^^I need this framed photo for my house!! #26.

Happy holiday Monday! Christmas is coming so fast. So is 2017. I did a lot of dining out this weekend, and am excited to do a lot of cooking this week. I am putting extra mindfulness on my weekdays knowing I have so many fun things happening on the weekends this time of year.

I met my friend Erin for lunch on Friday at Twisted Branch Tea Bazaar. We shared this yummy platter, and each had a salad and mint tea!

foodblog-1-of-16

Friday night was super cold, and I had a date night in with some take-out Miso Sweet. Loving this new-to-me restaurant! We watched the movie Sugar Mountain. Not recommended…

foodblog-2-of-16

Saturday morning breakfast was eggs, grapefruit, and toast!

foodblog-3-of-16

I took Mazen to the gym and did a sweaty stairmaster workout.

foodblog-4-of-16

Saturday afternoon we headed to King Family Vineyard for a wedding! It was frigid outside, but inside was cozy as can be with a fire going. The rustic details were so pretty.

foodblog-11-of-16 foodblog-9-of-16
foodblog-6-of-16

foodblog-5-of-16

foodblog-12-of-16

The food was outstanding, especially those shrimp and grits!

foodblog-13-of-16

Sparklers!

foodblog-14-of-16

On Sunday Mazen and I hunkered down on a gray day and watched movies and played Batman games.

Breakfast was a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich.

foodblog-15-of-16

And I had leftover Miso Sweet for lunch. Plus some chips!

foodblog-16-of-16

Dinner was a Blue Apron meal that I’ll be sharing later!

All of my Christmas shopping is complete. Is yours?!

The post Silver Bells, Wedding Bells appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2hl3XjJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049