The Primal Blueprint Improved My Life and Inspires Me to Help Others

It’s Friday, everyone! And that means another Primal Blueprint Real Life Story from a Mark’s Daily Apple reader. If you have your own success story and would like to share it with me and the Mark’s Daily Apple community please contact me here. In fact, I have a contest going right now. So if you have a story to share, no matter how big or how small, you’ll be in the running to win a big prize. Read more here.

realifestories in line

My sister was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus when she was 9, and like many young Americans she was ill informed about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. My sister was reluctant to accept the fact that her body was in a diseased state. The doctors did not stress to her the importance of how she needed to continuously regulate her diet in order to lead a normal routine and achieve a full life expectancy. When I was a senior in high school I read Robb Wolf’s book “The Paleo Solution,” and I was able to empower her with the knowledge to live unimpeded by her condition. After I realized the impact I had on my sister, I was inspired to help others improve their lifestyles by also eating properly, so I decided to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Dietetics at Florida State University.

While obtaining my degree, I discovered Mark’s Daily Apple, which changed my entire outlook on lifestyle habits and reinforced the positive impact of eating REAL food. I became a Primal Health Coach, and I improved more lives than I ever thought I could, including my own. Being in the health field made me realize there is an information gap between doctor and patient that needs to be filled by sound nutritional advice based on scientific research and practical application. The most efficient way to change the system is by being in the system. Thanks to Mark Sisson for fueling my passion—I just applied to Physician Assistant school, where I plan to use the Primal Blueprint in addition to modern medicine to improve my patients’ lives and hopefully open up the eyes of my future colleagues (a.k.a have them say goodbye to conventional wisdom).

My personal statement: As the prevalence of chronic diseases, along with the use of pharmaceutical drugs to treat these diseases, continues to escalate in our society, we have forsaken the most basic and natural medicine available: food. Nearly every leading cause of death can be proactively prevented by providing the body with the nourishment it needs. As a Future Primal Provider, I hope to provide this to all my clients.

Karly_Success_Story

phc2_640x80

The post The Primal Blueprint Improved My Life and Inspires Me to Help Others appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2inR5pS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049