Escape To The 80s

This weekend I escaped back to a decade where things were more carefree and I was learning long division and how to tease my super straight hair. Back to the 80s!

The Legwarmers were in town, and their shows never disappoint. They’re three hours long, and there’s not a song they play that everyone in the room doesn’t know. Saturday night the Jefferson was packed, and I had such a fun girls night out on the town!

We got ready at my house and headed downtown to Mono Loco for dinner. Starting with a few Spice-a-ritas!

And some shooters the owner sent out on the house! Ahhh!

I shared this coconut shrimp, calamari and a burrito with my girlfriends. And some chips of course!

The show was a BLAST (from the past) and we had such a good time dancing!

Gab-a-licious!

Lauren even made it up onto the stage! Good golly!

This is how the night ended. I’d say Lauren won : )

Earlier in the day, Sarah and I took the kiddos to Short Pump to run a few errands and pay a visit to our favorite ACAC location! We shared a glass of wine, and had chef salads at the cafe after our workouts and showers.

And we took the kids for ice cream before the hour drive back.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! I’ll be sharing more details about my Friday night adventure later this week!

The post Escape To The 80s appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2kKXLzl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub