I'm moving!

Hello dear readers,

After nine years of blogging on this platform, I've decided to move to a new website at stephanguyenet.com.  This coincides with the impending release of my book, The Hungry Brain, on February 7, 2017, as well as my general desire to have a more professional-looking public interface.  My blog will be there, as well as a book page, a page for the Ideal Weight Program, and other resources.

Thank you all for your support, and I'll see you at stephanguyenet.com.  Sincerely,

Stephan
This post was written by Stephan Guyenet for Whole Health Source.


from Whole Health Source http://ift.tt/2k20xTZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub