Join Me Tomorrow for the FREE Autoimmune Revolution Summit

AIR17_banner_day-3If you’ve been with me for more than a minute, you know I stand by the power of Primal practices to help prevent, and in many cases reverse, autoimmune pain. So, when my colleague Dr. Peter Osborne told me he was gathering together leading autoimmune experts and sharing their wisdom with the world, I jumped on board enthusiastically.

I’ll be a featured speaker for tomorrow, Day 3 of the FREE, online summit, which runs to Saturday, Jan. 6th. I’ll be discussing the intersection of diet, exercise and chronic autoimmune pain, specifically the foods to eliminate and overcome pain and the connection between diet and exercise injuries. (True to Primal form, I’ll also share tips for making exercise fun again!)

I’m one of 35 alternative health experts and functional medicine leaders together sharing nearly 30 hours of innovative and applicable advice on living well with autoimmune disorders. During the online summit, you’ll receive expert wisdom about breaking the cycle of autoimmune pain and medication dependency to achieve greater health and improved happiness.

Registration for the event is entirely FREE, and my talk with be available throughout the day tomorrow. However, I’d suggest taking in all the remaining talks if you can, particularly if you or a loved one live with an autoimmune condition.

You have the opportunity to purchase all 35 presentations, plus additional ecourses, guides, ebooks and other resources for $79 (that’s just over $2 a talk—not counting extras). Once you own the expert talks, you can listen to the audios on your computer or mobile device, read the complete transcripts, and share the information with family and friends.

I’m excited to be part of this event and hope you’ll join me.

See you at the summit, everyone!

phc1_640x80

The post Join Me Tomorrow for the FREE Autoimmune Revolution Summit appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2kQctoN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub