Lately Fun

Good morning! And happy Friday. How’s your 2017 going so far? Whether or not you pick resolutions, I find it hard not to feel a little motivated this time of year from all the positive energy buzzing about.

I’ve really been into tuna and salmon salad for lunches again. I used to eat this curried salad all the time when I packed my lunch everyday. I’ve also been doing a lot of tasting plates because I just don’t crave big salads in the winter. Except for kale salad. New year plan: make a massaged kale salad every week and spread it across a few lunches.

I’ve also been enjoying half sandwiches every now and then. With a few chips, and a side of fruit or veggies. Citrus season is here!

His and Hers chili : ) I pulled out parts of my chili and grouped them by type, since my child doesn’t get the concept of soup yet. This wasn’t his favorite meal, but he didn’t protest all that much. I hope the day comes when he’s a hungry teenager who will eat anything!

My song of the month is “Virginia Calling” by Sons of Bill. I loved hearing this live before Christmas, and it was so beautiful with a woman’s voice mixed in when Schuyler Fisk joined them on the stage.

Happy Friday y’all!

The post Lately Fun appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ijh95P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049