Monday + Sunday In Meals

Good morning, friends! How’s it going?? I hope your 2017 is off to a very happy and healthy start!

As you probably remember, I kicked off my new year with some serious healthy eating motivation, and I have a feeling it’s just going to keep growing once I’m on a brand spanking new Designed to Fit Nutrition plan! Our new software is amazzzzing, and, holy cow, we are excited for the coming months. We have a TON of new clients for the new year, including a number of CNC readers, and I really don’t think they know what they’re getting themselves into. Haha! Totally kidding! I am especially looking forward to working with the CNC peeps! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, it’s time for a special edition of Monday In Meals where I recap what I ate throughout the day on Sunday and Monday with a few random adventures thrown into the mix. Ok, here we go!

SUNDAY IN MEALS

Sunday In Meals

  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted red potatoes, sauteed kale (I used unsweetened coconut cooking oil), and ketchup + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
  • Lunch: Ground beef with roasted sweet potatoes, steamed zucchini, and Parmesan
  • Snack: French Toast Scramble (I used maple extract instead of vanilla… omg, so good!)
  • Dinner: Crock-pot Sweet & Sour Meatballs (recipe: meatballs + chili sauce + a big scoop of marmalade) over brown rice, cauliflower rice, and broccoli florets
  • Dessert: Part of a milk chocolate cat, which was actually inspired by my mom’s cat, Charlie Bucket!
  • Snack: Trader Joe’s Rice Cracker Medley <— really tasty… will definitely buy again!

MONDAY IN MEALS

Photo Jan 01, 8 47 21 AM (1024x1024)

#puglife… and, whoa, that cushion has seen better days!

Photo Jan 02, 10 12 36 AM (576x1024)

I used #75 for the Thrusters and finished around 21 minutes.

Photo Jan 02, 11 14 59 AM (576x1024)

Don’t we all, Qman? Don’t we all… #targetlover

Photo Jan 02, 12 10 24 PM (576x1024)

I’m so excited about an Instagram project that I’m doing with Whole Foods Market Hingham. Be sure to follow them on @wfmhingham to see what we’re up to later this week and weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

monday-in-meals_jan-2

  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes and sauteed kale + iced coffee with coconut creamer and collagen
  • Post-workout: SFH protein shake + part of a coconut donut + Coconut Macadamia Nut iced coffee
  • Lunch: Crock-pot Sweet & Sour Meatballs over brown rice, cauliflower rice, and broccoli florets
  • Snack: Mashed sweet potatoes with Cheerios + peanut butter (I was craving cereal, but it doesn’t always fill me up, so I tried sweet potato + peanut butter, which was quite satisfying!) + a mug of the best tea ever
  • Dinner: Taco salads made with this organic spicy taco seasoning, which is excellent!! I want to have it in our cabinets at all times!
  • Snack: Half of a banana with peanut butter and cinnamon

Question of the Day

Tell me about a healthy snack that you’re loving lately. I’m always looking for new ideas! ๐Ÿ™‚ 



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2hMhAaU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049