Solar Powered

^^Flashback to beach week Mazen 2014! 

I was talking to my friend Lauren one warm day when the sun came out after a series of gross, cloudy days and I commented that I felt like I had 1,000 pounds lifted off of my shoulders. “We sure are solar powered, aren’t we?” she said. 100%, yes, totally agree. I NEED sunshine. Vitamin D pills don’t cut it. Sometimes I really wonder why I don’t live in south Florida or the Caribbean or southern California (because they are insanely expensive and/or far from family and friends, but still…) At the very least I need to visit these places in the winter if possible. The good news is I am going somewhere warm soon!!

We have lucked out with some really nice mild weather lately, and that makes me worried that a super blizzard is just around the corner.

Breakfast English muffin with egg, cheese and jam. Plus grapefruit.

Lunch kale with cranberries, ricotta cheese, and pita chips.

Thomas owns a soda stream that has ended up at my house, and I am using it ALL THE TIME! Love the convenience and that I am putting less cans in the recycling.

For dinner – fresh pasta with kale, ricotta and garlicky bread crumbs.

I made it to a hot yoga class at Elements last week, and that warmed me up from the core : )

The post Solar Powered appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2kmssye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049