What Does A Real Person Eat?

Since Kath does eat real food, let’s see some of that in action!! Here’s what I’ve been eating and doing this week : )

Above ^^ A morning mixture of plain yogurt, oats, chia seeds, pear, raspberry jam and Vanilla Chex.

And this morning I am enjoying two fried eggs, whole wheat toast with jam and some grapes.

I shared on Instagram the other night that I made a big massaged kale salad and am using it up throughout the week. Yesterday for lunch I had some topped with sliced steak (leftovers from dinner) and some freekeh (a grain) leftover from dinner. This lunch took all of five minutes to heat and eat! It’s all about what you have in your fridge people. The fridge is your best healthy living friend.

Our weather has been so up and down this week. Cold and rainy to warm and sunny. On our dreariest day I took Mazen to see the movie Sing! It was very cute, and I loved all the songs throughout. He is back in school as of Tuesday, and mama is happy to have some work time again 😉

We went to the gym together as well. (My friend Gaby has a shirt that reads “Gym Hair. Don’t Care.” I need that! Mazen always jokes that while I exercise with the grown-ups, he works out with the kids in the jumpy play structure there. He told me how many push-ups he did while I was gone!

I have sent an intention to drink a little less alcohol at home this month. (But can still partake in restaurants because deprivation does not work!) I’m going to talk more about that soon! But I made a mocktail to enjoy while making dinner and the tiniest splash of bitters made it taste legit.

I made this Blue Apron Cod in Papillote with Spinach and Freekeh for dinner. It left me satisfied and feeling good!

And because real life means pizza sometimes, I had Christian’s pizza with a big salad before seeing the movie La La Land (which I loved!)

Today I am feeling motivated and energized! I am visiting Mazen’s classroom to be their guest reader today, so I am looking forward to that : )

The post What Does A Real Person Eat? appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2iHVCHr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049