Al Forno Dinner at Pippin Hill

 

Hey on a Sunday!! I’m popping in today to share this fantastic dinner I had last week.

On Thursday night I had the opportunity to dine at Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards for their Thursday Al Forno Dinner Series. They serve a dinner menu inspired by the rustic dishes of Northern Italy using their Forno Bravo wood-burning oven that is front and center in the tasting room. Pippin Hill treated me to dinner in exchange for this post. I brought Thomas’s mom as my guest, and we had a glorious time!

EVERYTHING Pippin Hill does, they do well, and these dishes were fantastic! We had wines paired with each course too. The kale with the quail was my favorite dish – the sauce on top was so thick and sweet! Eileen loved the meatballs, and the char was perfectly charred : ) We loved it all!

For dessert we had an apple bread pudding with ice cream and the best caramel sauce drizzled on top.

Pippin Hill also has free s’mores around the fire pit on Sundays from 1-4, and I am hoping to take Mazen one Sunday soon!

The post Al Forno Dinner at Pippin Hill appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2msiVDV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub