love is in the air

Happy loooooove day! I’ve never been huge on V-Day. Just gimme some chocolate and a post-it note with a heartfelt message and I am a happy girl. Words of affirmation are my love language : ) (That book is life changing, by the way! Also this book is a fantastic read if you’re looking for love.)

I am so very thankful to have someone to celebrate with this year.

Some other things I <3:

This boy, obviously. We gave him a coconut piggy bank from St. Lucia and he…loved it ; ) (That face!)

Overnight oats. I made this with some siggi’s whole milk drinkable yogurts that they sent in the mail, and it saved the step of putting milk and yogurt in. I just poured in the bottle and oats with chia and strawberries and done.

Tropical food! Last week we had bean and rice bowls that I tropic-ed up with pineapple, plantains, avocado and lime.

Took me right back to the islands.

I am so appreciative of each of you! Thank you for doing life with me. xoxo.

The post love is in the air appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2l3If39

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub