Where The Sky Meets The Sea

After 13 hours of travel, I made it home from St. Lucia at 2 a.m. last night. I can’t wait to tell you about our trip, but I need a day to unpack and step back into life. Check Instagram for a sneak peek!

I cannot wait to cover my little boy with kisses!! He had a great visit with Grammie and Pea while I was gone and spent time with his dad.

Speaking of littles, have you seen the movie Moana yet? It’s Disney’s newest film and it’s FABULOUS! I saw it with Mazen just before this trip (he’s seen it three times!), and the whole time I was in St. Lucia I kept thinking about the movie. If you aren’t able to take a tropical vacation this year, it will have you feeling like you’re on an island. And the soundtrack is amazing! It’s why I keep referencing that sky/sea line in my posts : )

I have always felt called to the ocean (although I prefer to stay on the beach and surf that attempt brave travels on the high seas!) This trip sure filled up my soul with ocean air and sunshine <3

The post Where The Sky Meets The Sea appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2kHsTku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049