Gotta Get To Werk

“Guys, just give me five more minutes of peace while I finish this blog post!”

Mazen and I have been talking about work lately. I have explained to him that people have to work to earn money to pay for food, bills, housing, toys, etc. He knows that mommy “writes blog posts”, that daddy “works at the sandwich shop” and Thomas “builds houses”. Mazen wants to be a superhero when he grows up 🙂

Speaking of work, I’ve really been enjoying my new coaching role at Designed To Fit Nutrition. I’m on my 10th client, and I’ve gotten the hang of the meal plan software, so I’m starting to get more efficient each week. My clients can expect to see a lot of real food and a great variety of easy recipes!

Anne let me know that the Joyful Eating program is about to start up again. The six-week program focuses on intuitive and mindful eating – something we all need to work on. And they also have a new self-study program that is great if you like to absorb information at your own pace.

Warm banana oats in a jar with raspberry jam:

When I don’t have eggs for breakfast, I often have them for lunch! I am also still totally digging manchego cheese – can’t get enough. Massaged pesto kale salad on the bottom : )

Look at these BFFs. <3

And finally, I’m loving that natural light is back for dinner!! I made chicken with rice, spinach, peppers, olives and a spiced Greek yogurt sauce, obviously. Soon we’ll be back to eating outside!

What’s up in your neighborhood today?

The post Gotta Get To Werk appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2o6qzYo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049