Join Me and Melissa Hartwig This Saturday

expowest_meetAre you headed to the Expo West this weekend? Join me this Saturday, March 11th, from 12:00-1:00 P.M. PST when I’m teaming up with my friend, Melissa Hartwig of Whole30®, for a full hour of Meet and Greet (booth H1013). And just to add to the fun, the first 50 people who show up will walk away with a free Primal Kitchen® Whole30® Approved item.

And no worries if you can’t make it to the Expo. Join Melissa and I on the Primal Kitchen Facebook page for a Facebook Live chat at 11:45 A.M. PST this Saturday, when we’ll talk about the show and my brand new Whole30® Approved products—Egg-Free Mayo as well as Green Goddess and Caesar Dressings.  You won’t want to miss it.

I’ll look forward to meeting the Primal crowd this Saturday. Grok on, everybody!

phc1_640x80

The post Join Me and Melissa Hartwig This Saturday appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2m1bSRs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049