Join Me on Facebook Live This Morning

Inline_IMG_7737Good morning, everybody! We’ve got another fantastic success story today, but first I want to invite you all to join me on Facebook Live at 9 a.m. PST today. I’ll be chatting with my Community Outreach Manager, Liz Mostaedi, about our Whole30®-approved products and how Whole30® can complement your Primal journey. AND I’ll be sharing the first announcement for some major things coming down the Primal pipeline. Catch me this morning on the Primal Kitchen Facebook page. You won’t want to miss it!

phc2_640x80

The post Join Me on Facebook Live This Morning appeared first on Mark's Daily Apple.



from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2llPWVr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub