Lunch Bunch

I’m back!! This is fun!! Haha. Is this giving you guys deja vu?! After breakfast, we bike/walked to school. I love this 20 minute walk I do most mornings. We walk everyday unless it’s raining, and we braved the winter cold all season. It’s great to get in some movement before I start my day even if it’s not an official workout.

Mazen loves dandelions so much! He’s so excited they are popping up all over. But that does mean we have to stop ever 10 feet to blow them 🙂 Also that Spiderman jacket from ThredUP is our fashion MVP for this year. He wants to wear it everyday!

I split my time this morning packing for a trip we are taking this weekend (!!) and working on KERF and DTF. I am obsessed with packing cubes and lost one of mine in St. Lucia, so I just ordered this inexpensive set from Amazon to get a few more. They make packing so much more fun! I also bought this Sophia Joy cosmetic bag (seen on the right below) because it’s kind of shaped like a packing cube and I was tired of having 2-4 smaller bags for all my toiletries. I have been obsessed with cosmetic bags my whole life, and this is one of my favorites!

Editorial planning…hydrating…

For lunch I had Whole Foods prepared kale salad topped with leftovers from Downtown Grill that I brought home from a date night the other night. Steak, asparagus, shrimp, yum! Surf n turf salad.

We have a birthday dinner on the calendar for tonight, so I’m really excited to go out!

The post Lunch Bunch appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ofCeol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049