Old Skool KERF

Surprise! I figured I’d throw back to the old days and do a series of live blogs today! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner – hold on to your hats! Haha.

Mazen woke me up at 7, as he usually does, with snuggles in my bed. His latest thing is running across a room and saying “HUGGIE!” and today he did that and dove under the covers with me. It’s the best way to wake up! (Actually I was already awake and checking emails on my phone, but still : ) )

We were not alone though, because Thomas and Gus have moved in with us! After a long time of going back and forth, we decided to consolidate our lives here, and we are so happy <3 He is renting his house (which he owns and renovated), so that’s been a great financial bonus for him too.

Good morning Gussie!

Thomas’s full pot of delicious regular coffee has definitely had an impact on my caffeine adventures ; ) Full mug of regular – no more, no less – today.

I made banana pancakes for breakfast per Anne’s recipe:

We had mango on the side. The best way to cut a mango is to slice off each cheek and then cut those into thirds and eat them like you would orange slices.

Mazen and I shared the pancake, plus he had a little smoothie.

He’s been playing postman this morning, and he wrote me a love letter and delivered it. It was a jumble of letters, but I made out “From” and “Mama” in the mix.

I gotta run or we’ll be late for preschool!! See you for lunch!

The post Old Skool KERF appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2njxXLE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049