What I’m Loving Lately 82

Hi, friends! Happy THURSDAY to you!

I’m publishing my usual What I’m Loving Lately post a day early because… well, I’m all messed up, time-wise. That red-eye really screwed me up. Haha! San Diego seems like ages ago, but I feel like I JUST got home. I have no idea what happened between Monday morning and today?! Anyway, it’s time for the next edition of What I’m Loving Lately!

Champion Women’s Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie ($22) – I’ve worn this hoodie non-stop since I bought it. It’s cozy, casual, and goes with just about anything. I’m always throwing it on over a tank or t-shirt after a workout or running errands around town. Love! FYI: It comes in 9 different colors!

_MG_4753

And I’m loving these Champion French Terry Jogger Pants ($14.99). They are truly the most comfortable EVER and priced right! Related: These Champion Joggers are pretty amazing too!

_MG_4756

I’m also loving my new top-siders x 2! The saga continues! Haha! Ok, so remember my gray top-sider “dilemma” from last week? I know, ridiculous… well, I blogged about it on CNC, but then I dillydallied when it came to actually purchasing a pair.

2017-03-29_0939

In San Diego, I finally made a decision and was ready to buy, but then the Sperry’s were SOLD OUT. Ughhh. I thought maybe it was a sign that I should go with the Ralph Lauren pair, so I bought them. Well, two days later, I received an email from Zappos saying that the Sperry’s were back in stock, and, deep down, I really wanted that pair, soooooo I bought them too. Zappos is awesome with returns, so I figured I’d try them both on and then send one pair back.

I also FINALLY purchased a spring jacket! I went with this bomber and can’t wait for it to arrive! 🙂

Marathon & Half Marathon Race Day Checklist – Such a great resource to have on-hand for race day!

Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – BEST RUNNING SONG EVER. Seriously. If you need a pick-me-up/pump-up song for your next race or run, download this baby. You will not be disappointed! Speaking of running…

Orangetheorgy workouts on Reddit – What, what?? Juli from Paleomg mentioned this on a recent podcast and it’s true! You can view workouts from just about every OTF class! Check it out: Tuesday, 3/28/17 OTF Workout. I tried a variation of this one at the gym on Wednesday, and it was awesome!

Another Paleomg recommendation that I can’t believe I haven’t told you guys about yet…

Vivant Skin Care Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Wash and Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Serum, which are f-ing incredible. I’ve used them for about two months now and, my gosh, my skin has gotten so much better. My skin used to be super acne-prone as a teenager, which has gotten better with age, but I still get quite a bit of clogging. Even from my very first use, I noticed a difference with how smooth and even my skin looked. These two products together work so well! You definitely need to “work up” to using them on a regular basis (my skin got pretty dry when I first started), but it’s worth the effort for sure!

With April Fools Day coming up this weekend, I wanted to share this fun prank that my friends at General Mills (via Alpha Mom) shared with me: http://ift.tt/2nCo0w4.

Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs – What a perfect treat for Easter!

Avocado Toast 12 Ways – Love these tasty ideas!

Question of the Day

What workout/running songs are you loving lately?

Have you made any purchases for spring? 

Do you decorate eggs for Easter? Well, what I really want to know is do you decorate eggs with your preschool-aged child and is there dye all of your child/house? 

The post What I’m Loving Lately 82 appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2nBYtU2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049