What’s New At Breakfast

Remember five years ago, when I was making waffle stacks for breakfast? I recently passed by some waffles in the grocery store and thought maybe Mazen would like them. Of course he doesn’t (he is so weird!), so I’ve been eating them instead.

Instead of a stack, I made a more portable sandwich filled with a peanut butter “frosting”. It was darn good!

I used these waffles:

I mixed in some peanut butter powder with Greek yogurt to make the thick, flavored frosting. Peanut Butter & Co sent me this back in the fall and it’s taken me a while to try it, but now that I have, I’m using it on everything! Obviously I am not afraid of the fat in regular peanut butter. I like that the ingredient list on this is simple, and you can much more easily stir some powder into yogurt or a smoothie than you can thick, sticky peanut butter. So it’s been great for flavor.

In fact, it makes the perfect ingredient to sprinkle into overnight oats!

And I love the hint of vanilla nut in a smoothie bowl. This guy was made of mixed berries, banana, PB powder, milk and spinach. A not-so-green monster!

What’s been on your breakfast menu this week?

xoxo

The post What’s New At Breakfast appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2naw4T6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049