5 Workouts to Try This Week

Hey, hey! Happy Sunday!

I’m kicking off the week with five awesome workouts that I’ve done lately. They’re, for sure, challenging, but a lot of fun, too! Four out of the five are a mix of running and strength movements (some with equipment some without), which, as you probably know, are my favorite way to work out. I really think the combination of running + strength gives you the most bang for your buck! The final workout is a quick tabata that you can do just about anywhere. It’s short and sweet, so even if you’re crunched for time, you can still get moving. I hope you guys enjoy these workouts as much as I did! Happy sweating! 🙂

30-MINUTE OTF-INSPIRED WORKOUT

HIIT Running Bodyweight Workout

IMG_5575

Above workout from Salt Shack CrossFit 

Hawk_Workout__thumb

The post 5 Workouts to Try This Week appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2pL4bVA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub