April Showers, Hand Flowers

^^ The best smelling bush in Cville!

We have a gorgeous day here today, and I’m trying my best to live in the moment and not look towards the cold, rainy, stormy forecast. But hey, it’s April, so April showers are to be expected.

I love running in warm weather, and for the second time this week I ate a light breakfast so I could run right after dropping Mazen off at school. Today I had an oatmeal bar and some coffee!

I ran 3.5 miles (4 if you could the walk to and from school first) on the pretty greenway near my house. Sport sunglasses stolen from Thomas…!

Post-run yogurt with some granola crunch.

I had two calls this morning and worked on two posts for next week. When the clock struck 12 I realized I still don’t have any salad greens in my fridge and really wanted a good one for lunch (grow, garden, grow!) so I walked downtown to The Salad Maker to pick one up before getting Mazen at school. I sat on a park bench and enjoyed it with a podcast. It was a nice little lunch!

Mazen wanted me to take a picture of his favorite superhero castle toy at school. He was deep into a game with two friends when I picked him up! (New Mini Boden shirt from Grammie!)

I love this hand-flower painting he did : ) Snapped this photo for my art college collection.

After my run and walks to school, downtown, etc I have covered over 7 miles! I bet I’ll be at 8 by bedtime, especially since I’m leaving the house once more : )

And finally, how about that Ozzy on Survivor last night! How long do you think you could hang on a pole? I’d probably last less than 10 minutes, and I think he and and Tai were up there for just under two hours!

Check back tomorrow for a sharp giveaway!! 🙂

The post April Showers, Hand Flowers appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2pIpS8w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049