From Farm To Breakfast

Good morning and happy hump day! Is “live blogging” the best name for these kind of days?! Might get confused with Facebook/Insta Live which is literally live. I guess I should simplify and just say “I’m blogging today!” 🙂

^^Purple berry smoothie bowl with Nature’s Path granola.

I am heading to the kitchen to make some oatmeal bars for Quaker, so my house is about to smell amazing!

Last night Sarah and I went to Pippin Hill Farm for a little event they were hosting to showcase their reserve room, which they use for small private events, dinners, and more. I love the terrace and view!

We sipped bubbly Rosé and ate fried quail with a curry sauce and potatoes with crème fraîche and caviar!

Wanna grab lunch together today?!

The post From Farm To Breakfast appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2pBiyvh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub