Grins For Breakfast

Gussie says GOOD MORNING with a big grin! Whenever he lies on his back his lips fall into this hilarious face. He reminds me of the little guy on Lilo & Stitch!

Today’s breakfast involved pineapple, a Siggi’s yogurt, Nature’s Path granola and drippy almond butter. Plus coffee with a swirl of half and half.

You know these chairs? They are finally getting recovered. I’ve been working with Debbie at Gotcha Covered here in Cville, and we picked a color yesterday. The middle gray, which is Kasmir’s Berlin pattern in the color Stone. It’s made with Krypton so it should be very dog and child friendly (unlike my white couch which is dying a slow death!) I’ll be showing you the new chairs when they’re done in about a month!

Guess what today is?! My half birthday. And Caitlin’s birthday (don’t you miss her? I just re-read her final post and shed a tear. Happy Birthday Caitlin!). It’s also ACAC Chris’s birthday! Yay for #26.

WE WILL SEE THE SUN TODAY! (If you live in Cville, you know what I mean…!)

The post Grins For Breakfast appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ovq8I5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub