Spring Fling

Just look at that twinkling sun!! We had such a gorgeous day. I love this time of year! Tuesdays and Thursdays are generally my long work days, and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I go to the gym for classes, work mid-day and hang out with Mazen in the afternoon. I squeeze work in only if it’s easy to do. Like now, after bedtime ; )

We spent a lot of time on the two-wheeler today and played in the yard for a bit.

At 5:30 we headed down to the school for Mazen’s Spring Fling. They had a petting zoo, bounce house, face painting and more. Sarah and I met with a picnic and bought pizza for the kids. I volunteered at the face painting booth, and Mazen wanted to help out. He asked if he could “go to work with me” and he ended up doing a lot more of the face painting supervising than I did!

I want this bunny!!!

I brought roasted veggies and Babybel cheese to share for the picnic, plus fruit.

Sarah made deviled eggs!!! I had four, and they were so yummy.

We had mango for dessert!

M said “Mommy I can make a cool face.” This was the result! Ha.

Happy Survivor night!!

The post Spring Fling appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2oycOmA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049