Cool Kids On The Block

^^ Just your average Wednesday walk to school :mrgreen:

I am working on travel plans to both Chicago and Los Angeles for a big partnership I am doing this month, so I spent my morning working through paperwork for that. Excited to tell you more!

I missed my window to go to strength class today so I decided to run instead. This decision was also swayed by the fact that according to the weatherman, today is our last sunny day in a while.

I almost missed my window to go for a run too because I was getting so hungry so I had a nice banana before talking Gussie for a 3 mile quick run.

Just minutes after the above photo was taken we ran into a SNAKE!! No thank you!!! I immediately turned around. The encounter got me thinking about those of you who run into alligators or worse…bears!… on your runs. Tell me, what’s the craziest thing you’ve ever stumbled upon during a run?

Back at the casa I took a shower and just finished this lunch of leftover salmon salad and Red, Hot, Blues.

Currently working on a post for Friday and a few Designed To Fit Nutrition plans.

Enjoy your afternoon!

The post Cool Kids On The Block appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2q3wWwj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub