Happy Trails To You

Sarah and I took Gus on a walk on the greenway this morning to get some fresh air. We just didn’t feel like going inside the gym on such a pretty, crisp, fall-like day. We walked a 5k or so out there. (But GAH the pollen is insane right now!)

I spent the rest of my morning working on recipes posts and editing the 200 pictures I took yesterday!

Much needed shower break!

And for lunch: a kale mix salad with caesar dressing, ham and gorgonzola and a homemade pumpkin muffin! Recipe TBA, but I think it’s the best muffin I’ve ever made. (Which isn’t saying much, just sayin’!)

I am heading to pick Mazen up from school shortly, and we have no plans all afternoon, so I’ll have to see what he comes up with!

The post Happy Trails To You appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2pFOwUV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049