Lampo + Waffles

^^Mazen lookin’ fierce for dinner last night! (Jacket is Gap Kids from KK! Shirt Carter’s from Grammie. Shoes Sperry from me!)

Bright much?! Yay for sun though!

We took Thomas’s mom to Lampo for her birthday dinner and had a great time. Love that place!

The olives with hints of rosemary and orange! The kale salad with its candied almonds!! SO many good dishes.

I had a red wine from Montepulciano, and this morning I realized that’s where my parents are right now!

We shared three pizzas (and brought some home for lunch) – the Margherita, Abruzzo (meatball) and the Proscuitto (with all its lemony arugula goodness).

<3

For birthday dessert we shared the chocolate pudding with salted hazelnut brittle. YUM!

Mazen’s imagination is so cute – I discovered him in his pirate costume when I checked the monitor at bedtime : )

After a good night’s sleep I enjoyed this PB&J waffle. I cut it into four and am eating it toast-style. I love how crispy it got in the toaster oven (and that it’s whole grain!)

See you later today : )

The post Lampo + Waffles appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2qZohbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub