Mas Oatmeal

Good morning! It’s live blogging Wednesday : )

Last night I went out with a bunch of girlfriends to Mas. (Go watch the cool video on their website to get the vibe – but turn your sound down!) We ate on the patio, as it was a gorgeous cool night.

I didn’t capture all of our dishes, but everything was so good! These shrimp were my favorite (and the chocolate mousse we shared for dessert, as always!)

This morning I am enjoying this parfait, which I created yesterday for an upcoming post with Quaker! You’ll have to wait for the post to hear the details, but there’s a secret ingredient that takes it over the top : )

Have a great morning friends, and I’ll see you for lunch!

The post Mas Oatmeal appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2qEroWe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049