The Junction Of Love

Yesterday evening Thomas and I met my friend Dana for a little photo shoot in downtown Belmont. I am showcasing a few dresses for an upcoming post (coming soon!), and I thought getting out on the town would make for a much prettier background than taking iPhone photos in front of a mirror : ) Dana did a superb job, and I can’t wait to share them!

We had every intention of cooking some salmon at home last night, but the shoot took longer than expected and the Caps hockey game was on at 7:30 (!!) so for time’s sake we popped into Junction for a quick dinner since we were right there. I’ve been wanting to go since it opened, and it did not disappoint!

I wasn’t super hungry so I ordered an arugula salad with goat cheese, fried tomatillos and mahi mahi on top. T had the mahi fish tacos, which were excellent – especially with this great hot sauce they bring to the table. He shared a taco with me!

To thumbs up, and we want to go back when we have more time and appetite for all the chips and guac options!

We both had friends over last night for television viewing: his for hockey and hers for Survivor. Glad we have two TVs now! Survivor was a great episode, and I was very happy with the outcome. I am actually going to be in L.A. the night of the Survivor finale, so if you know anyone ANYONE who might be able to get me finale tickets, please know I would faint with excitement. Otherwise I might seek out an after party!

I am enjoying berries with yogurt for breakfast today. Keepin’ it simple because I am kiddo free.

The post The Junction Of Love appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2qXgte5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049