Cold + Fuzzy’s

‘Twas sort of a cold day here in Cville – I am currently wearing a fleece!

So guess where we went? Nobody guessed right – it was Costco! Mr. Mazen loves the samples and the huge carts : )

We worked on our manners as he politely asked for a sample and said thank you upon receiving one. (He is very good with manners, but we are always practicing!) Surprisingly he said “No thank you” to the grapefruit…

…but loved this chicken dumpling!

I picked up just a few essentials ; ) You know I put toilet paper and kettle chips both in the essential category! I only go to Costco maybe every other month, so when I go, I usually fill my trunk. I spy Quaker oats!!

Back at home I wanted to curl up in a dog bed and take a nap, but we had things to do and games to play!

And eventually, tacos to eat. We were invited by the new Fuzzy’s Taco Shop to come in on the house to enjoy a meal, so Thomas joined us after work and we headed to Fifth Street Station (one of Cville’s newest shopping centers) for dinner. Fuzzy’s is a franchise, and we met franchisee Pranav at the door, who was nice as can be.

The menu is full of Tex-Mex favorites like chips and dips, nachos, tacos, burrito bowls, and platters. There is also a full bar!

The decor is brightly colored, and I loved all of the rich wood. We ordered at the counter, and when your buzzer goes off you pick your meal up at this window:

So what did we get? Chips and jalapeno-cilantro queso and guacamole to start. I loved the seasoning on the chips, and the queso was great!

I had two tacos, one was tempura fish and the other grilled shrimp. The tempura fish was my favorite thing I ate – I just loved the crunchy outside and buttery fish inside. My dinner came with sides, so I chose refried beans and cilantro rice.

Thomas ordered three tacos – chicken, beef, and fish. The beef was his favorite, but he reports that they were all delicious. Mazey had a cheese quesadilla, which he gave a thumbs up. I also loved that they had sour cream – mi favorita!

Thanks to the Fuzzy’s Taco team for hosting us! It was such a great little casual dinner spot.

The post Cold + Fuzzy’s appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2sVfA2V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub